The IT Support Technician is responsible for providing support in overseeing and maintaining a multiuser computing environment at the direction of the IT Manager.
This position is ideal for those who are:
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
- Adaptable/flexible - enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction, and cutting-edge technology.
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction.
- Setup New and Reinitialize Computer Systems.
- Setup new employee user accounts.
- Assist Users with their Computer Issues.
- Inactivation or deletion of former employee user accounts.
- Maintenance of user accounts, system privileges.
- Assist in New Software rollouts and training.
- Implement security best practices using cutting edge security tools, vulnerability scanning, auditing, governance, risk & compliance.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- General technical knowledge and technical support experience.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- General Windows and MAC OS knowledge & troubleshooting.
- General OS knowledge for smartphones.
- General MS Office Suite knowledge and skills.
- Printer setup/troubleshooting skills.
- Hardware skills-setup/build new PCs - can/will be good training for the person in this position.
- Windows Domain (Servers 2019, Windows 10).
- Willingness to learn any of the above.
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Will require sitting for long periods of time up to 8 hours.
- Frequently lifts and moves IT equipment weighing up to 50lbs across offices and for various events and needs.
- Office Environment.
- May require travel to office locations.